Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in a while, but now I find I must.

I'm just south of Wichita, KS, with the KP team that's going to build a house in Mexico.

We could not be more excited about this opportunity. We're thankful, and humbled by this whole thing.

At this point there's not much to say. The road has been good to us. Lunch was tasty. We're making good time at this point.

In about 2 hours we'll be stopping at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial for a few minutes and then we'll head out to Amarillo, TX, where we'll spend the night.

We don't know what we'll do in Amarillo, but there is a lot of talk about leaving our mark at Cadillac Ranch.

Thanks so much for your prayers and support. We'll post more pictures and news as we have it and as we find hotspots.

Rock it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to hear all the updates! You guys travel safely, and don't eat too many doritos, and enjoy the delight of road trip bonding!!!

    ReplyDelete