Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 9th


It's been a while since I posted. Bad blogger!

I would hardly call myself a blogger.

So a week and a half ago was great! Here are the songs we did:

We Fall Down (F#): Kutless
A Mighty Fortress (G): We came up with our own arrangement
Sweetly Broken (B): Jeremy Riddle
Surrender (G): Lincoln Brewster
Love the Lord (G): Lincoln Brewster

I suppose if I had posted right after the service I might actually have some anecdotes about it. Sorry :(

I will say that our experience with the new PA system is paying off. We're not seeing a ton of dividends yet, or at least not that we can hear, but we are learning so much about how "not" to run the system. Not that this particular week was aweful, it was in fact as good as could be expected, but that we learn more every week. More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment